Human Resource Generalist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is hiring for an Human Resource Generalist
located in Sumter, SC!This is a great opportunity-- to work with a
company that is fun and fast paced. They are looking for a
qualified Human Resource Generalist to join their team!Th ideal
candidate will have great computer skills with the ability to
produce monthly HR reports in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in
the manufacturing industry as well as a HR
- Build and maintain strong relationships with managers; consult
with managers and provide daily HR guidance.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Create and maintain an HR Scorecard; conduct data analysis,
workforce planning and reporting to identify and drive HR solutions
based on business needs.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations to resolve
employee relations issues.
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale and increase productivity and
- Identify and provide recommendations to close performance gaps.
Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make
recommendations and implement appropriate solutions.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports,
which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and
other compliance reviews.
- Define and implement HR paperwork reduction and process
improvements. Execute a lean HR approach including the design and
automation of Human Resource forms and maintenance of paperless
Human Resource records.
- Effectively communicate HR products, perspectives, services,
programs and policies as well as implication for business
strategies to management and employees.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3 years' HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing
- 3 years of relevant, hands-on HR experience in HR
administration and program management with emphasis on
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels of the
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to communicate to all levels of staff (from front line
non-English speaking direct labor to seasoned executives) in a
professional manner. Training, facilitation and presentation
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, project
management and change management skills and ability to drive
- Analytical and data management skills with the ability to
translate data into action planning.
- Experience helping organizations scale, change, transform and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or another relevant
- Professional HR Certification.--Why Kelly--?You're looking to
keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help
you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you
with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Columbia , Human Resource Generalist, Other , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!