Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Quality Technician job in Columbia SC. This is a long term
temporary opportunity. As a Quality Technician you will be required
to safely perform work to strict quality standards. Quality
Technicians will be responsible for supplier parts FAI?s (PPAP?s),
FAI?s for new manufacturing equipment runoff?s, track
components/coils through shop, Gage R&R. Apply Now if you meet
the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician job include:
• Inspect and test processed, machined, fabricated or assembled
parts or products for defect, wear and deviations.
• Discard or reject products, materials and equipment not meeting
• Analyze and interpret blueprints, data manuals and other
materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing
procedures and measuring instruments required.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures,
grades, or moisture content and quantities inspected or graded.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to
specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers,
calipers, gauges or micrometers.
• Performing quality checks and tests.
• Cleaning work area
• College degree or Work Equivalent
• Experience with MS Office, MS EXCEL
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Capable of standing of at least 75% of the time during any
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Technician job
in Columbia, SC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to
search for other opportunities that are currently