Grants and Contracts Specialist
Company: Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Working at Enterprise means creating opportunity for low- and
moderate income people through affordable housing in thriving
communities. Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices
across the country with an exceptional benefits package . The
Enterprise family of companies includes:
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Enterprise Community Investment
- Enterprise Community Development
- Enterprise Business Partners
- Bellwether Enterprise
- Enterprise ResidentialJob Description SummaryThis is a
tremendous opportunity for a professional who will serve as a
valuable member of the Operations Management department. The
Specialist will be responsible for the oversight and administration
of all pre-award/post-award activities related to the management of
federal and private contracts and awards. They will provide
guidance in the preparation and processing of proposals and for
their management when awarded. In addition, the Specialist will
assist in planning, coordinating, and supervising the activities of
the clients in their portfolio; for developing and administering
procedures to comply with appropriate regulations relating to the
administration of government/public/private grants, and contracts;
and for the implementation and application of such procedures and
regulations. This position reports to the Director, Grants and
Contracts Management.Job DescriptionJob Responsibilities
- Provides support on all activities related to the
administration and management of grants and contracts, including
responding to solicitations, preparing and managing agreements,
conducting procurement actions, overseeing deadlines and reporting
requirements, monitoring subawards, processing payments, and
processing contractual actions (extensions, modifications,
termination, disbursements, etc.).
- Develops vendor solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc.) in
accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and funder's
- Performs reviews of proposals and coordinates with senior
managers on scheduling and procedures for technical evaluations of
- Performs basic analyses for firm, fixed price, etc. and
determines appropriate contract vehicle and pricing arrangement
based on program requirements. Negotiates with vendors on proposed
pricing, performance, technical terms, and/or contract
- Collaborates with managers on developing appropriate
specifications, work statements and evaluation criteria.
Collaborates with Legal on drafting terms and conditions for
subawards, master agreements, professional services agreements,
- Performs the full range of actions required for the appropriate
management of federal subawards and ensures grantee's compliance
with the Federal regulations contained in the Uniform Guidance (2
CFR 200), including eligibility concerns, cost principles, cost
sharing, reporting (e.g. FFATA), monitoring, following close-out
- Provides technical assistance and training to contractors and
- Receives and investigates inquiries pertaining to grants and
contracts agreements and purchase orders; reviews documentation and
prepares responses and recommendations.
- Maintains project files and records updated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of five years working with Federal and private grants
- Demonstrated ability to work with budgets.
- Experience with the Administrative Requirements for Federal
Awards, including pre- and post-award requirements and cost
principles contained in 2 CFR 200 (Uniform Guidance).
- Experience Interpreting Federal, State, and local regulations
and the terms and conditions of contracts and awards.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, initiative and
resourcefulness in making decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team
environment, often under pressure, prioritizing tasks to meet tight
- Superior collaboration and relationship building skills and
professionalism in interpersonal relations.
- Knowledge of business practices enough to evaluate bid
responsiveness, contractor responsibility and/or contractor
- Ability to organize and consolidate information from multiple
sources and write succinctly and clearly.
- Experience and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office,
Salesforce, Workday, QuickBase and another web based and database
Keywords: Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., Columbia , Grants and Contracts Specialist, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!