ASP.Net Application Development Manager
Company: HTC Global Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Development ManagerLocation: Columbia, SCEmployment Terms: Perm NOTE: Experience managing delivery of C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, and/or Duck Creek Technology Role:Managing & Coaching - 70%
- Leads the development staff that consists of multiple onshore and offshore teams across multiple initiatives.
- Recruit talent and further develop team responsible to deliver high quality applications.
- Responsible for development team to deliver business systems while focusing on quality, timeliness & group development and development standards.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, and motivating direct reports.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: employee needs, opportunities, prioritization, appraisals, performance reviews/metrics.
- Partner with management team and development leads in creation and review of development standards and procedures for the application development teams. Projects - 30%
- Be involved in planning, reviewing and estimating (high and detailed level) work allocated.
- Represent application development and support new initiatives and/or recommendations for systems development.
- Prioritize, delegate, and coordinate handling of level-3 support requests and/or major incidents.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing priorities, and able to deal with frequent changes, delays and/or unexpected events.
- Converse and negotiate with globally located business partners, peers, project managers, and BAs.
- Understand requirements and assist the team in preparing artifacts.
- Enforce and defend proper project governance with relation to the technical delivery team. Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other computer-related field
- From technical background
- Overall experience of 15+ years in a development function
- 3+ years of experience as a Development/Team Lead or Development Manager
- Experience in hiring and people management of a team of 5+ individuals
- Experience managing globally located teams including vendor teamsKnowledge:
- Experience managing delivery of C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, and/or Duck Creek Technology.
- Strong understanding of Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, and Kanban
- Knowledge of web, windows based application development concepts including integrations with Legacy insurance systems & Data WarehouseEEO/M/F/V/H - provided by Dice C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Duck Creek, Management
Keywords: HTC Global Services, Inc., Columbia , ASP.Net Application Development Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!