UI/UX Web Designer & Developer
Posted on: September 12, 2018
UI/UX Web Designer & Developer Apply Now Description/Job Summary AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a UI/UX Web Designer & Developer. The UI/UX web designer & developer is a disruptive innovator that challenges the conventional in order to deliver exceptional digital experiences across a multitude of platforms for customers of AgFirst and its associated member banks. As a true advocate and voice of the customer, the UX Architect masterfully crafts user-centered designs while simultaneously executing the business goals and objectives of the organization. Responsibilities:
- Manage web and digital design projects from ideation to completion by coordinating stakeholders, providing input into decisions shaping the user experience, setting project scope and meeting deadlines.
- Convert user-driven research, wireframes and prototypes into usable web interfaces using modern front-end development tools, methodologies and processes.
- Using a variety of methodologies and best practices, participate in user research and analysis to test, evaluate and strategize on opportunities to continuously evolve the user experience.
- Collaborate with marketing research and digital marketing peers to identify and take advantage of conversion rate optimization opportunities. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in visual design, communications, computer science, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, mobile frameworks, principles of design, information architecture, color theory and typography
- Deep knowledge of UX processes such as customer journey maps, usability testing, empathy maps, A/B testing, user interviews, card sorting and persona development.
- Expertise in transforming concepts into wireframes and prototypes utilizing industry-standard tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, inVision, Photoshop, Sketch).
- Thorough understanding of common cognitive biases and how they influence design outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to work within new systems, environments, platforms and processes to craft modern, relevant products that enhance the user experience.
Keywords: AgFirst, Columbia , UI/UX Web Designer & Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!