Information's Systems Architect (cloud service architecture, Microsoft azure, GCC tenant)
Company: MVP Consulting Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Daily duties / responsibilities:
- Evaluate options for offender management system modernization
to include in house development, outsourced development, commercial
off the shelf software acquisition, or a combination of the
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and
services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes
- Work closely with primary stakeholders and developers to
develop road maps for offender management system applications,
align development plans, and ensure effective integration with
related internal and external information systems.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure
performance and reliability, scalability, and security requirements
- Design, implement, and maintain the organization's cloud
migration strategy, including database migration to a cloud hosted
SQL environment, deployment of cloud based virtual machine compute
and storage resources, app service deployment, and migration of
authentication and authorization services to azure ad.
- Provide an architectural framework for information system
development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Participate in the development of solicitations and evaluation
of proposals for contraband cell phone interdiction systems,
including next generation managed access systems and fixed and/or
mobile IMSI/IMEI catcher systems.
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are
continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and
agency standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- Mentors less experienced peers and displays leadership as
needed. Information Systems Architect
- Knowledge of cloud service architecture, specifically Microsoft
azure in a GCC tenant.
- understand user and process requirements and ensure those
requirements can be achieved through high quality
- ability to conceptualize needed change and initiate appropriate
activities to move from concepts to implementation.
- knowledge of project management principles and
- ability to effectively plan and prioritize work activities to
meet organizational goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- ability to make presentations and prepare reports.
- knowledge of offender management system functions and criminal
justice specific data interface standards.
- knowledge of contraband cell phone interdiction technologies,
including next generation managed access systems, portable and
fixed installation IMSI / IMEI catchers, and related FCC
Regulations and processes.
- recognized as expert in field, knowledgeable of emerging trends
and industry practices.
- knowledge of agency needs and ability to interpret rules and
- ability to work without supervision with complete latitude for
independent judgment. Required education:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology related discipline
with 7+ years of it management experience.
Keywords: MVP Consulting Inc, Columbia , Information's Systems Architect (cloud service architecture, Microsoft azure, GCC tenant), IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...