Software Engineer - Lighting Experience
Company: Emonics, LLC
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Design and execute automated test scripts using C++, Python,
and other scripting languages including Bash and DOS.
- Develop Test Cases and Scripts using LDRA for verifying
software and perform regression.
- Perform Software Verification activities with Whitebox /
Component Test, System / Hardware Software Integration Test
- Perform Test Software Integration and debugging.
- Use Configuration Management tool for test artifacts
configuration and defect tracking.
- Use Requirements management tool for tracking and tracing
Software Requirements to Test Cases.
- Perform Software requirements, Code and test artifact reviews,
- Create and document methods to confirm that products meet or
exceed requirements and customer expectations.
- Identify and communicate risk areas allowing the team to make
informed release decisions and provide regular status
- Be an active participant in the solicitation and management of
- Provide accurate time estimates so work can be planned and meet
deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Work as an individual contributing to the overall success of
- Participate in field work (installation, commissioning,
troubleshooting) which may involve walking up to 1 mile on uneven
work surfaces such as ballast and climbing in, on and around large
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by
- Experience developing software using C++.
- Experience with test automation frameworks using Python (or
other scripting languages, such as perl, Bash and/or Bat).
- Experience using data monitoring for CAN using PCAN,
- Hands-on experience with writing automation test code utilizing
tools such as IDEs, LDRA or other similar tools and frameworks that
simulate complex multi-system scenarios.
- Hands on experience with tools such as JIRA, SVN and
- Experience with automated testing types (unit, functional,
behavioral, integration, component, end-to-end) Industrial
Controller Experience is a plus
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Columbia , Software Engineer - Lighting Experience, IT / Software / Systems , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!