Web Applications Developer - 100% WORK FROM HOME
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you are a Software professional with a track record of Web
Applications Developing, please read on! Job Title: Web
Applications Developer - WORK FROM HOME Location: Columbia, MO
Salary: $90k-$120kRequirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science 5 years experience.This would be an amazing opportunity for
you if you are looking a role that will provide professional growth
and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of
life!Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work fully remoteWhat You Will Be Doing
- Help maintain and develop internal systems and programs.
- End to end development. Help design, develop, test and fix any
- Monitor performance and maintain site speed.
- Help drive new projects and serve as an expert on certain
- Work on not only public facing, but also internal projects.What
You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years
- Experience with C#.. MVC preferred.
- Enjoy UI and design
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearchWhat's In It for You
- Salary: $90k-$120k
- Remote Work
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401kWe are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!Colorado
employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information
about available benefits, please contact Joe LivengoodEmail Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JL17-1690858 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Joe Livengood
- Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in
the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Columbia , Web Applications Developer - 100% WORK FROM HOME, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!