Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Java/J2EE Developer for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Columbia, SC/ Zip Code: 29205
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
Role Description: The Java/J2EE Developer would need to have at
least 5+ years of experience.
- Responsible for developing high level, detailed design for
application components, for developing application code to
implement business and technical requirements, for developing and
executing unit test cases, for supporting the migration of code
through various environments, and for supporting user testing.
- 4+ years of hands on Java/J2EE development and design hands-on
technical experience with Spring, Hibernate, Struts, and
Oracle/Sybase on a UNIX platform.
- Working knowledge and experience with C, C++ and Shell
- Strong skills in Java build tools (Ant and Maven).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- A Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Professional certification(s) and/or a Post-graduate degree is
- Working/conceptual knowledge of .NET and financial systems is a
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Jain
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2181)