Company: Peer Solutions Group
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We have a rare and exciting opportunity. We are hiring a Network
ArchitectLocation: Columbia, SCDuration: 12+ monthsDAILY DUTIES /
- Effectively interact and communicate with peer to
Director-level IT professionals.
- Provide feedback to team regarding product issues, enhancements
and new features.
- Must have initiative, drive and be a self-starter.
- Ability to ask pertinent questions of others.
- Proactively seek to identify, communicate and implement process
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently
and able to provide periodic status updatesto key stakeholders
- Collaborate extensively with peers and management to resolve
client issues while actively contributing to agrowing knowledge
network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the
information available toour clients.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively
manage the resolution of all issues withinaccepted service levels.
This includes ownership of the data entered into the Helpdesk
system andappropriately updating both client and appropriate
employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Good customer skills, be attentive to detail, and responsive to
- Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions for customer
issues related to backup configuration andrecovery.
- Develop workaround solutions as appropriate.
- Perform equipment and software upgrades
- Maintain familiarity with current computer and network
- Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote
information security among coworkers
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.REQUIRED
SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY MAINTENANCE
- GPO CREATION AND MAINTENANCE
- REMOTE USER VPN MAINTENANCE
- CREATION OF ALL ELEVATED ACCOUNTS AND GROUPS
- CREATION OF MANAGED SERVICE ACCOUNTS
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS,
MLLP, NDMP, NTP
- Experience in projects involving PCI/ NIST regulations,
implementations and / or audits
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication SkillsPREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF
- RDP MAINTENANCE
- INITIAL SYSTEM HARDENING OF ALL SERVERS BUILT IN THE SC-DOR
- DAILY PRODUCTION SUPPORT ISSUES.
- MANAGING WINDOWS 2008/2012/2016 SERVERS
- Experience in projects involving Pub1075 regulations,
implementations and / or audits
- HYBRID CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
- Shell ScriptingREQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology systems, computer
science, or related field and two (2) yearsof experience in
information technology systems or related area, an Associate's
degree in informationtechnology systems, computer science, or
related field and four (4) years of experience in
informationtechnology systems or related area, or a High School
diploma and six (6) years of experience in informationtechnology
systems or related area.PREFERRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:.
- Multiple Industry Certifications in field. MCP, MCSE,
VMWareAbout Peer Solutions Group, Inc.Peer Solutions Group, a
full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded
by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting,
Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+
years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive
advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by
providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services
with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive
thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management Consulting
- Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering
- Custom Application Development/Programming
- Cyber Security Consulting
- IT StaffingPeer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for
the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and
innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are
looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our
rapidly expanding team.
Keywords: Peer Solutions Group, Columbia , Network Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!