Enterprise Systems Patch Management Systems Administrator Senior
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Business Group Highlights
DefenseThe Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD)
mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide
solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software,
systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet
- The Enterprise Systems Patch Management Systems Administrator
is responsible for overseeing the system operation of a multi-user
computer network, including coordination with network
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, use and
maintenance of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Tests and validates IT systems security patches and hot-fixes
as defined by Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA),
Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO), and local security
- Supports the distribution of security patches throughout the
- Provide support to NOSC Information Assurance Vulnerability
Management section.Responsible for the maintenance of enterprise
Data-At-Rest (DAR) solutions and maintaining Host Based Security
System (HBSS) and all related DISA mandated point products.
- Responsible for keeping sites up-to-date with software packages
and tracking package deployment and status updates.
- Develops reports and trend analysis documentation.
- Coordinates with Information Assurance to document the current
patch-level of all PCs, servers, and network devices identified in
IAVA and TCNOs.
- Perform analysis for collaboration of network / system needs
and participate in planning, designing, upgrading and deployment of
enterprise datacenter hardware and software using a project-based
- Develop user guidance documents and installation
- Provides support and instructions to remote locals using
telephone, on-site visits, and terminal services.
- Coordinates the dissemination of security vulnerabilities using
the Communications Tasking Order (CTO) and/or Notice to Airmen
(NOTAM) to deployed sites.
- Provides general networking, LAN/WAN enterprise, CONUS and
OCONUS deployment/TDY travel, functional training, and
meetings/briefings to support AFCENT NOSC operations.
- B.S. in related field, and 5 or more years' relevant IT
experience; OR 7 or more years' relevant IT experience.
- Unix and HBSS experience
- Security+ or CCNA-Sec
- MCSE (Server Infrastructure), CCENT, Unix, HBSS, and ITIL
Foundation--Location:Sumpter, SC / Shaw AFB
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta,
everything we do, from conducting innovative research to
cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring
that your work succeeds.-- Our company was formed to bring a broad
array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from
investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and
next-generation engineering.--Our promise is simple: never stop
solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce
of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared,
we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across
the entire sector.--Perspecta is an----Employer -
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
categories.--As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the
following provision--Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Provision--The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant.-- However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: Perspecta, Columbia , Enterprise Systems Patch Management Systems Administrator Senior, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!