Nursing Assistant / CNA Up to $21/hr - Holiday + FREE Next Day Pay
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Whether you have no experience or you are a seasoned nurse aide,
ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a
little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our
nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That
means, if you're just looking to find temporary work to earn some
extra income or you're ready to take on some full-time work, we're
the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over
100 full-time and part-time CNA shifts at hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday
including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) wages + bonuses! -
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions
or help you with anything you need!
* Don't wait a week to get paid, with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay -,
you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts - (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay -!
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More! -
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by
providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting
other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the
state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients' baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care,
skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that
optimizes patient safety -
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed's client facilities.
-Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19
symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility
you schedule shifts with.
Keywords: ShiftMed, Columbia , Nursing Assistant / CNA Up to $21/hr - Holiday + FREE Next Day Pay, Human Resources , Cayce, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!