Guest Service Agent
Company: Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard
Posted on: May 23, 2023
From $13.34 to $16.00 per hour based on experience level
1000 Knipp Street - Columbia, Missouri 65203
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Provides exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Performs all Front Desk related functions including but not limited to checking guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, problem resolution, etc. May also assist with set up breakfast and kickback which may include food preparation, set up, service and or cleaning after service. May be asked to perform duties of a Hot Breakfast Host / Hostess or Bartender when needed. Maintains a high standard of integrity, service and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture with customers and co-workers.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires the ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly manner. Requires the ability to pay attention to detail and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Requires thorough knowledge of Drury Hotel's policies and procedures. Requires the ability to handle money, make change, and utilize office machines in normal day to day activities. Must be willing to and have the ability to work alone as scheduled.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard, Columbia , Guest Service Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbia, South Carolina
here to apply!