Administrative Specialist II/ Customer Service Agent III
Company: South Carolina Job Board
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* THIS IS A 20-HOUR TEMPORARY POSTION*THE HOURS OF AVAILABILITY ARE
11AM TO 3PM, MONDAY-FRIDAY. HOURLY SALARY IS $12.25 PER HOUR.*
Do you have experience in customer service? Do you enjoy working
with the public? Are you detail- oriented? If so, the Department of
Motor Vehicles may have a position for you as a Customer Service
Agent. The team at DMV values teamwork, commitment, and excellent
customer service. Come join us and find the keys to your
This position is located in the Contact Center, Headquarters,
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent III
* Create, maintain, and enter information into databases or
* Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
* Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and
* Perform other general clerical and secretarial duties as
requested, which may include recordkeeping, maintaining office
supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling
packages and correspondence.
* Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information
to respond to requests.
* Maintain files and filing systems in accordance with departmental
policies and procedures.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
* High school diploma.
* Valid Driver's License.
* Must complete a nationwide criminal background check.
* Must be able to attend required training.
* Demonstrated ability to retain DMV policies and procedures and
apply them to your daily specified tasks.
* May be required to work extended hours outside of the normally
scheduled work week.
What's in it for you?
At the SCDMV you get to be part of exceptional team and diverse
culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees
and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all
you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire
to develop your skills, experience and career.
The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles offers an
exceptional benefits package for full time employees (FTE)
* Health, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance
for employees, spouse and children (also available for temporary
employees working over 30 hours per week)
* 15 days annual (vacation) leave per year
* 15 days sick leave per year
* 13 paid holidays
* State Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Programs
(optional for Temporary Employees)
So what are you waiting for?Come be a part of a remarkable team
within a growing agency that is always striving to improve the
The Department of Motor Vehicles is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all applicants and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including,
but not limited, to lactation), national origin, age (40 or older),
disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official
application. Any misrepresentation will result in your
disqualification from employment. Please complete the state
application to include all current and previous work history and
Keywords: South Carolina Job Board, Columbia , Administrative Specialist II/ Customer Service Agent III, Hospitality & Tourism , Blythewood, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!