Merchandising Part Time Days
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store.
For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all
types of careers that help improve their lives and the lives of our
customers. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that
can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a
part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and
build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work
together. Our teams' commitment to each other extends to the
community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing
hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our
local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally
important at Lowe's.
As a Merchandising Part-Time Days associate at Lowe's, you'll be a
driving force behind every moment where great customers, retail
associates, products, and ideas come together. You will
- Keep Lowe's retail stores prepped with the newest merchandise,
helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly,
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and
What's in It for You?
Immediately hiring Merchandising Part-Time Days associates near
you, Lowe's retail locations offer a chance to make a difference
for customers and teammates in their first day on the job. You'll
learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. As
member of the Merchandising team, you will also:
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day as a Merchandising Associate at Lowe's
- Create eye-catching product displays at our retail
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
Who We're Looking for:
If any of the preferred qualifications may describe you, let's
- You've served in the military.
- You're bilingual.
- You're customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You have experience operating a forklift or similar
- You have experience on a retail sales floor or general
merchandising setting.If you join the Lowe's Merchandising Services
Team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We'll train and
support you with everything you need to succeed on the job.
- Be able to lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a
smartphone, tablet or computer.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe's is an equal
opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all
personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or
any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals
with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines.
Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this
global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all
associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of
vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote
social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation
closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Keywords: Lowe's, Columbia , Merchandising Part Time Days, Hospitality & Tourism , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!