Company: The KYSF Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add
multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our team. The
Customer Service Advisor Specialist is responsible for ensuring a
high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs
to products and services.Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation (Our reps make between $1,000-$1,500
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential
clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all
aspects of the position.
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time
managementWe foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and
involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only
looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are
passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing
career opportunity.With our growth planned for the year of 2021. We
are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management PositionCompensation is based on
experience and performance; however below are some average pay
ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.Apply now and I will set you up
with an interview at the soonest available date.We will email you
back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.Our reps
average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an
average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team
player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent
company is Globe Life.Skills that work well with our company are:
sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management
experience, finance, appointments, call center experience,
insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and
appointment setter experiencePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: The KYSF Group, Columbia , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Eastover, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!