Physician Assistant- Vascular Surgery - Midlands
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryProvides assistant surgical services in the operating room
as well as other selected medical services under the direction of
- Engages in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, defects or
injuries and recommend or prescribe treatments for the relief or
cure of physical, mental or functional ailments or defects.
- Performs all charting, summaries, correspondence and assorted
paperwork that is required for purposes of documenting care and
- Participates in physician educational programs provided by
Employer relative to capitated medicine and its implications on
physician practice patterns.
- Participates in responding to requests for proposals for
managed care contracts.
- Participates in:Establishment of quality assurance
programsEstablishment of utilization management programsSelection
of management information systemsDevelopment of patient education
servicesDevelopment of patient satisfaction surveys
- Assists in the development of operational and capital
- Participates in operational assessments in search of revenue
enhancement, expense reductions, consolidation efficiencies and
- General Job Expectations:Maintain courteous and cooperative
working relationships with all levels of management and employees,
physicians, patients, guarantors and the general public.
- Participates in activities that would further the public's
image of the Employer.Supervisory/Management ResponsibilityThis is
a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager,
director, or executive.Minimum RequirementsMaster's Degree in
Nursing; Nurse Practitioner Degree Emphasis or Program Certificate
- South Carolina Official Recognition Nurse Practitioner -
- Prescriptive Authority South Carolina Nursing License
- South Carolina Controlled Substance license; Federal DEA
licenseWork ShiftVariable (United States of America)Location3
Medical Park Rd RichlandFacility3497 Vascular Surgery 3 Med
ParkDepartment34971000 Vascular Surgery 3 Med Park-Practice
OperationsShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Columbia , Physician Assistant- Vascular Surgery - Midlands, Healthcare , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!