RN/LPN NIGHTS! Immediate Needs- Premium Night Pay (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to
the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call Samantha Cochran -for more information
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training programAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Denver, NC - 28037
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Columbia , RN/LPN NIGHTS! Immediate Needs- Premium Night Pay (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Denver, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...