Neuro travel RN needed in Columbia, South Carolina
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- The nervous system is perhaps the most complex and important
system in the human body.
- Injury or dysfunction to this system can have devasting
consequences for the afflicted.
- Neuroscience nurses are nursing professionals who care for
patients who have problems related to the nervous system.
- These nurses play an integral role in assessing, diagnosing,
and managing the disease process in patients who are experiencing a
wide variety of neurological issues.
- Common illness that neuroscience nurses my encounter in the
nursing practice include Parkinson`s disease, encephalitis,
multiple sclerosis, meningitis, strokes and other brain injuries,
dementia, spinal cord injuries, epilepsy, birth defects that have
affected the nervous system, and others.Job Duties &
- Assist in the administration of medication
- Evaluate and identify the needs of the patient
- Take comprehensive patient history
- Assess the patient's response to various treatments
- Communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare
- Assist patients with physical rehabilitation
- Carry out physical and neurological examinations
- Comfort family and loved ones of the patient
- Assist physicians during diagnostic procedures like CT scans
- Educate and provide informative resources to patients and their
- Come up with strategies to help patients manage and live with
- Document treatment processes
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Columbia , Neuro travel RN needed in Columbia, South Carolina, Healthcare , Cayce, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!