RN- Educator clinical services
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Clinical
Educator supporting our Creve Coeur and Columbia, MO Offices. If
you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing
industry, a Clinical Educator could be the position for you!
Clinical Educators at BAYADA assist field staff in delivering
exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring
adherence to policies and procedures. You'll be accountable for
evaluating and developing field staff. Focused on the clinical
competency of your staff as well as creating a warm, organized and
welcoming office grounded in customer service, you'll set the tone
for your team's success.
- Paid weekly.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Monday through Friday opportunity, day shift.
- Collaborative, supportive working environment with strong
emphasis on employee recognition!
- 25+ days of vacation, sick and holiday time.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Current RN license in good standing
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Minimum three years as a nurse (RN and or LPN)
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Experience developing performance improvement plans, field
staff orientation, clinical chart review, and utilization review
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently
while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and
English a plus)
- Wiliness to commute between offices to support each
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Columbia , RN- Educator clinical services, Healthcare , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!