Remote Mgr Medical Affairs - Clinical Development (CT)
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Clinical research and validation. Support collaborative
research and clinical evaluation projects at collaboration/partner
sites including data collection, protocol development, data
acquisition, phantom studies, equipment evaluations, post
processing, and development of presentations.
- Provide evidence-based guidance on scientific and clinical
requirements for new products and features to meet market
- Support regulatory activities by managing image quality review
with external medical experts, providing clinical expertise, and
reviewing study/test-plan design. Influence regulatory
specifications and claims strategy by providing clinical
consultation during early phase development.
- Work with Strategic Development team to evaluate product claims
from a clinical stand-point. Communicate relevant evaluation
results via appropriate channels to internal and global research
- Manage, design, and execute internal and external product
evaluations. Explore expansion of clinical use. Provide product
validation results and communicate scientific and clinical benefits
to company stakeholders such as Solutions Marketing for the
purposes of product collateral development.
- Support Solutions Marketing in developing collaterals. Provide
relevant scientific and clinical data, review collaterals for
clinical accuracy, and work jointly with regulatory to ensure
adherence to clinical claims. Counsel Solutions Marketing on the
development of clinical arguments for products and
counter-arguments against competition.
- Support education teams in development of videos and training
programs by providing clinical expertise and evidence.
- Support Clinical Collaborations in Medical Advisory Board (MAB)
activities related to the product line.
- Support Clinical Collaborations by actively participating in
hypothesis-based research grant proposal review committees for all
- Work with Clinical Collaborations database administrator to
ensure research activities are kept to schedule and recorded on a
- Participate in BU and Medical Affairs meetings and provide
clinical expertise to support business decisions.
- Provide clinical, technical, and product education to enhance
the knowledge base of the Market Development, Solutions Marketing
and Applications teams.
- Collaborate with healthcare economics personnel to translate
economic benefits of clinical research programs for the benefit of
marketing and sales programs.
- Communicate known clinical or technical product issues via
appropriate channels. Work with relevant team(s) (e.g., Strategic
Development, Regulatory, and Service) to quickly implement market
- Perform all responsibilities in full compliance with regulatory
and legal requirements, and within industry guidelines.
- Support Applications to develop market-optimized
protocols/sequences/presets and positively influence equipment
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Columbia , Remote Mgr Medical Affairs - Clinical Development (CT), Healthcare , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!