Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) and you're reading this, we know
you have a lot of options. Travel contacts, hospitals, facilities,
and other Home Health Agencies are all clamoring for your services,
and we know you have the power to be selective with your next
opportunity. So why choose us? Well, we are a 6X South Carolina Top
Workplace award winner for one. But you probably already knew that.
What about the fact that we've been providing quality care in the
region for over 43 years? Maybe you already knew that too. But did
you know that here at Interim HealthCare...
- We have no night or weekend on-call responsibilities because we
have Registered Nurses (RN) dedicated just for that
- With our RN Pay Per Visit model your earning potential is
- We know that gas prices are high so we provide mileage
- We have 8-hour shifts, not 12
- You have the flexibility to move your schedule around when you
get that emergency call from school and have to go pick up your
- We match not only your 401K but also your Health Savings
- You'll get 16 days of PTO per year plus 8 holidays
- If you're starting or growing your family you'll also get Paid
- Thinking about getting your BSN? No problem because we have a
robust Education Assistance Program
- We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes
medical, dental, and vision coverage Those are just some of the
things that make us different! Our commitment to integrity and
quality care makes us your perfect career partner. Our Registered
Nurses (RN) thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing
patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but
their families as well. Do we have your attention yet? Good! Now on
to the other stuff--- Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God
through the enrichment of human life. What you'll do as a
Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of
RN practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the
written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient
population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. For inquiries about this position,
please call DiAmond Miller at (803)339-4145.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program
- Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State
of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience
required. #IHCMHHRN PI190555144
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Columbia , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!