Travel RN - Med/Surg in Columbia, MO
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A Medical Surgical Nurse performs a variety of duties from entry
to discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly
with patients and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse can handle the duties of a charge
nurse when assigned.Responsibilities:As a Medical Surgical RN your
- Taking care of patient admissions and assessments.
- Distributing needed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results
of their tests.
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Columbia , Travel RN - Med/Surg in Columbia, MO, Healthcare , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!