Registered Dental Hygienist **$3,000 Sign on Bonus ** - Orangeburg Dentistry
Company: Imagen Dental Partners
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Registered Dental Hygienist
**$3,000 Sign on Bonus **
Orangeburg Dentistry - Orangeburg, South Carolina
If you believe that doing little things makes a big difference, you
belong on our team!
Our team works hard to make sure everything is just right for our
patients. We are seeking a passionate, patient-centric RDH to
collaborate with our team to improve our patient's dental health
and smiles in our State-Of-The-Art practice.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best
dental care in Orangeburg.
As part of our team, you are highly skilled in providing direct or
indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office
procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in
all interactions with the patients you serve. If you are seeking a
new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease,
periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment
plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on experience, a job
environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of
opportunities to continue developing your career, Continuous
Education, health insurance, PTO, and 401K matching.
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Apply today and join a team that thrives to elevate all aspects of
dentistry having patient health at the center of everything we
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
As part of our team, you will identify opportunities to discuss
oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body
• Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining
dental equipment and x-ray machine.
• Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
• Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
• Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
• Ability to successfully complete Scaling and Root Planning and/or
• Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
• Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and the
• Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• We use Eaglesoft as dental software, previous experience is
Keywords: Imagen Dental Partners, Columbia , Registered Dental Hygienist **$3,000 Sign on Bonus ** - Orangeburg Dentistry, Healthcare , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!