Registered Nurse - CVOR job in W. Columbia, SC
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN)
CVOR Registered Nurses work among surgical services, operating room
teams and specialized areas treating cardiovascular patients.
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist
surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating
cardiopulmonary bypass / heart-lung machines and administering and
monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs
surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient
safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care,
clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of
care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex,
multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader
who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Columbia , Registered Nurse - CVOR job in W. Columbia, SC, Healthcare , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!