Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: United Energy Workers Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come with our amazing patients! One is in need of 20 hours of
care per week and the other is in need of 12 hour of care per
month. The schedule is determined by YOU! We offer flexible
schedules that work around you and your life because you are in
control as a 1099 caregiver.
- Works within the Home Aides scope of practice. Follows the plan
of care to provide, safe, competent care/service to the
- Helps the client to maintain good personal hygiene and assists
in maintaining a healthy, safe environment
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals.
- Assists the client with ambulation as approved.
- Encourages the client to become as independent as possible
according to the care plan.
- Attempts to promote client's mental alertness through
involvement in activities of interest.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client
and other members of the household and establishes a relationship
with client and family which transmit trust and
- Observes and reports any change in the client's mental or
physical condition or in the home situation to the supervisor.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and
comfortable environment for the client.
- Prepares a progress note promptly.
- Confirms, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits so that
other necessary visits by staff members can be coordinated.
- Works with personnel of other community agencies involved in
the client's care.
- Attends in-service as required by State regulation.
- Confers with the RN Case Manager about the clients status and
- Promptly report any change in client condition to the RN Case
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have completed the minimum of state-mandated training
hours, if applicable.
- Good working knowledge of computer and internet-based
applications as necessary to complete progress note charting.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Safe working knowledge of client-based equipment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Professional appearance necessary.
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to
client, self and/or other caregivers and must present appropriate
evidence to substantiate health status.
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping, and
- Must understand and respect clients, which includes ethics and
Keywords: United Energy Workers Healthcare, Columbia , Home Health Aide (HHA), Healthcare , Gaston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!