Physical Therapist (Home Health)
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join PruittHealth, where the health and safety of our workforce is
a top priority
PruittHealth Cares About You
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. - We believe family makes us stronger and
we are committed to keeping our PruittHealth family safe. - At
PruittHealth, we call our employees "partners" to represent our
commitment to each other. We are committed to our partners'
professional growth and reward partners who advocate for safety and
contribute to quality care and services. - PruittHealth is one of
the first health care companies in the country to commit to a
Why Work for Pruitt Health
Caregivers with skilled and acute care experience are needed in the
homes more than ever before. - PruittHealth @ Home is on a mission
to find compassionate caregivers like you who value the importance
of caring for patients where they want to be - at home. - Apply
today and make a profound difference in caring for one patient at a
For Your Commitment
PruittHealth @ Home partners have access to a progressive salary
and -benefits plan, -mileage reimbursement, opportunity for career
growth and development, reasonable caseloads, and a -flexible
schedule that fits your lifestyle- plus a great team environment
that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
Position: Physical Therapist -(Home Health),
Coverage Area: - Sumter
To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to
all home health patients in their place of residence referred by a
licensed physician and will maintain effective communication with
home health partners patients, patient's families and other
internal and external customers as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions:
1. -Completes Evaluations, Assessments, and treatments accurately,
including all documentation/records, according to policy and the
individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. -Follows established policies and procedures as related to the
scope of practice.
3. -Recognizes and responds to priorities in patient care showing
initiative and sound judgment.
4. -Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change in workload and
assists with training/orienting others.
5. -Provides a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies
and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge of proper
6. -Observes uniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID badge at
7. -Fosters teamwork environment and is supportive of cultural
8. -Represents the organization in a positive and professional
9. -Accepts responsibility to report any alleged or suspected
violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is
10. -Adheres to Great Customer Service principles of the
11. -Reports to work on time as scheduled; providing proper
notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. -Follows all Tenets of the Organization; demonstrating the -
Committed to Caring -Philosophy throughout each work day.
13. -Fosters a culture of compliance by following the Code of
Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements
at all times.
14. -Completes all required orientation, in services and trainings
timely and successfully.
15. -Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
Licensure, Certification, and Education Requirements:
1. Must have a valid professional license in State of practice.
2. Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
3. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially
equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the
U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approved by the
Quick Apply Option:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new
Partners are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or
be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will
consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
PruittHealth@Home is a division of the PruittHealth , we're
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing, assisted and independent
living, home health, hospice, therapy rehabilitation, pharmacy, and
infusion services, and more. - We serve communities throughout
Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida, and Our
Commitment to Caring continues to expand in both care offerings and
Primary Location: South Carolina-Sumter
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2021, 7:57:19 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Columbia , Physical Therapist (Home Health), Healthcare , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!