Travel Echo Tech
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Echo technicians are ultrasound technicians who have specialized
in using echocardiogram technology to produce images of patient's
hearts. This field requires an associate's degree in medical
sonography, and further specialization within the field is
possible. Echo techs work with patients, technology, other medical
staff, and may have other responsibilities like record keeping.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Columbia , Travel Echo Tech, Healthcare , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!