Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: J.F. Hawkins Nursing Home
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CNA - Starting Wages $13-$23 per Hour!JF Hawkins Nursing Home
has a 5-Star rating in Quality of Resident Care. We are looking for
a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) such as you, to
join our team!What We Offer You:
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage of $13-$23 per Hours is Based on Shift,
Experience, a $3/hr Weekend Warrior Program, and a $2/hr Perfect
Attendance Bonus for Full-time
- Flexible Scheduling; 8-hour Shifts Available, Days, Evenings,
and Nights, the Choice is Yours to Work Full-time, Part-time, or
PRN to Accommodate Your Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!TEXT: CNA JFH to (833)
383-6754 to ApplyThank you for considering a career with us!We
Can't Wait to Meet You!:Summary:Under supervision, provides basic
nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
environment preferred.Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: J.F. Hawkins Nursing Home, Columbia , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Newberry, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!