Surgical Technologist - Acute Care
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) - Acute Care
CST Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Surgical Technologist with Acute Care
experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Columbia,
MO. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your surg tech
skills while advancing your career as a CST. The job will entail
assisting a team of medical professionals to provide surgical care
to patients. You care about patients and are committed to making
sure the surgical environment is safe. You will prepare patients
for surgery and assist surgeons as needed during surgical
- Set up and maintain surgical field, collaborating with nurses
and doctors, and assisting where required.
- Assemble, transport, and retrieve surgical equipment, ensuring
all pieces leave the room.
- Keep all needed surgical equipment at the ready, including
sterile linens, saline, lights, and suction machines.
- Inspect, maintain, decontaminate, and repair surgical
equipment, keeping inventory records up to date.
- Conduct pre- and post-surgery patient care, including shaving,
transporting, and applying dressings.
- Being a Certified Surgical Technologist
- Strong neuro, ortho, thoracic, ophthalmology, urology, GYN,
general, and bariatric experience
- BLS/CPR certification
- 1 year of previous travel experience
- 6 months of CST experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we
serveTherapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing
agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique
staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond
customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the
best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset
and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of
experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage
you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.Therapeutic
Resources is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, Columbia , Surgical Technologist - Acute Care, Healthcare , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!