Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN Weekend
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:--If you're looking for a PRN--opportunity as a
Registered Nurse (RN) with a leading home health organization, look
no further.--We have been recognized as the #1 employer in the
state for providing meaningful work to our employees in addition to
being named a Top Workplace in South Carolina for the fifth
consecutive year!We are looking for a PRN Home Health Registered
Nurse (RN) for--weekend admissions and scheduled nursing visits to
home-bound patients in Columbia, SC and surrounding areas.Our
Mission:----We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment
of human life.Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse--program and an
active, unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina or
compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience
required.What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PRN--assignment to fit your needsWhat you'll do:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of
nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the
written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient
population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
caregiver(s).Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.INDSCRN
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Columbia , Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN Weekend, Healthcare , Newberry, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!