School travel School Psychologist needed in Sumter, SC
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: February 25, 2021
A school district in the Columbia, SC area is looking for a School
Psychologist to join their team for a travel assignment for the
current school year with the possibility to extend.
Psychologist who work for Preferred Healthcare are uniquely
qualified members of school teams that support students' ability to
learn and teachers' ability to teach. They apply expertise in
mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth
succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
For more information call 858-810-8666 or apply online today!
Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best
benefits in the industry.
- Psychological evaluation, in which Psychologists employ those
instruments for which they are exclusively trained.
- Primary facilitator of special education evaluations and
- Facilitation of decisions around program needs for special
services students transferring into the district.
- Consultation with district staff, patrons and other professionals
around psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
- Consultation regarding placement decisions for special needs
- Compilation of supporting evaluation paperwork, as related to
evaluation data by the School Psychologist.
- Facilitation of transportation arrangements as appropriate for
students transferring into the district with previous special
- Share District Representative role with other professionals.
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Master's degree
- Initial or Continuing Certification in School Psychology.
- Training and experience in the administration of cognitive,
academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation instruments.
- Training and experience in the interpretation of cognitive,
academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation results.
- Successful experience leading building-based problem solving and
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Payed holidays and school break
Best Benefits Position
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of
all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Columbia , School travel School Psychologist needed in Sumter, SC, Healthcare , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!