Registered Nurse RN (RN #)
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Maxim Healthcare is currently seeking a Registered Nurses (RN)
for a one on one school nursing position! We are looking for
Registered Nurses (RN) who are committed and passionate about
having a major positive impact on a child's life.
- Develops policies, procedures and work standards for school
- Monitors compliance of school health program with federal,
state and local laws, regulations and policies.
- Initiates program changes as needed.
- Manages program allotment efficiently.
- Prepares health reports for supervisor, board of education and
- Collaborates with other child-support agencies in designing and
providing a school health program.
- Negotiates professional and medical services essential to the
school health program.
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
- Maintains security of school health supplies.
- Instructs students in health education according to the state
- Serves as a resource person on health issues.\
- Provides staff development on health-related topics for school
staff and volunteers.
- Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and
- Provides follow-up evaluations on students as required.
- Recommends corrective action where problems are
- Conducts home visits when appropriate.
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
- Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant
- Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and
child growth and development.
- Working knowledge of public health problems and procedures for
treatment in coordination with other health and social service
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws and
regulations affecting the delivery of school health services.
- Some knowledge of the school organization and the community
- Ability to identify abnormal growth and development and
symptoms of disease.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate services between the
school, local health agency, and other community resources.
- Ability to develop and maintain health records on students and
positive working relationships.
- Other Registered Nurses (RN) duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Current Registered Nurses (RN) license for the state in which
the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Registered Nurses (RN) experience
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical
specialty area(s) in which the nurse practices with a score of 80%
- Maxim background screening For further information and/or to
apply to this opportunity, please contact Jacob Underwood at [Click
Here to Apply] or email your resume to [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric
wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional
cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric
gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs,
pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Columbia , Registered Nurse RN (RN #), Healthcare , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!