Company: Broad River Retail d/b/a Ashley HomeStore
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Broad River Retail is hiring a General Manager in the Upstate of
We are looking for a General Manager who cares about the quality
products and services they represent, their customers, and their
team. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, energized,
customer service and sales focused. If you are passionate,
relentless, professional, and a 'people-person,' we want to talk
- Champions our Mission, Values, and Customer Beliefs
- Creates, communicates, and executes on the Selling System
- Monitors and reports individual sales associate performance
relative to sales goals and
- measures Lead all sales activities and initiatives
- Ensures excellent customer service experience
- Mentors and coaches store associates
- Executes staffing plan
- Manages and communicates key Management Reports
- Addresses problems or issues in store under-performance
- Monitors sales associate performance based on established
- Oversees consistent implementation of process and policy
standards across the store
- Supervises showroom appearance standards from general
cleanliness and tidiness to complete and accurate price
- Participates in a call to review store results (relative to
goals) MTD for Sales per Traffic Up and other measurements such as
Staffing Levels, Marketing Feedback, and Sales Successes and
- A passion for retail!
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- Ability to improve store performance and meet the Company's
- At least five years experience in a big box retail management
with a track record in retail or commissioned sales
- History of successfully managing a team of 10 or more
Associates is required
- Must have professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and
verbal communications skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced retail sales environment with the ability
to work a 40+ hour work week including some nights and all
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and
- Detailed individuals with strong follow up and
- Excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: a great
- Computer skills/technology skills
- Competent in the use of the iPad and tablets.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Mathematical skills.
- Extended and frequent periods of standing and walking.
- Frequent bending, twisting, kneeling
Benefits:We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits,
including dependent coverage
- Paid vacation
- Recognition and reward programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- A host of other excellent benefits including a generous
Keywords: Broad River Retail d/b/a Ashley HomeStore, Columbia , General Manager, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!