Installed Sales Manager (Construction) - Columbia
Company: BMC Stock Holdings, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job Description If you?d like to become part of an exciting,
fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!? Do you have
what it takes? (click here)?OR check us out on
YouTube:?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU At BMC, the
Installed Sales Manager is a motivated leader with a focus on
effective sales and organization. They guide their team with a
hands-on, empowering attitude, resulting in meeting established
sales goals and projected margins. They are a dedicated team member
who supervises activities associated with the marketing,
advertising, PR, selling, installing or constructing, collections,
and customer follow up of the installed sales department. Major
- Ensures that all installed sales customers receive superior
- Establishes sales goals for inside and outside
- Hires, trains and supervises all department associates and
conducts performance reviews as dictated by company policy.
- Coordinates with financial institutions for customer?s project
- Utilizes installed sales management software programs,
operational manuals and other material.
- Maintains the accuracy of the job cost accounting for each job
utilizing the provided software.
- Furnishes salespeople with an estimating system, contracts and
other forms for each type of project indicating possible added cost
categories and other related information.
- Coordinates with store managers to continually update the
- Administers advertising programs within the established budgets
and other guidelines.
- Schedules all projects, installations, deliveries and
- Coordinates installations with store managers, inside
salespeople, installers, outside salespeople and customers.
- Solicits sub-contractors for participation in the installed
- Maintains rapport with all installers and contractors by
telephone, mail and/or by periodically holding meetings.
- Alert all installers 30 days prior to any insurance and/or
- Monitors the mechanical and repair records of any vehicles
assigned to the installed sales department.
- Ensure that all services meet or exceed requirements by
regulatory agencies and OSHA.
- Ensures all associates and subcontractors are taught the
company?s customer service policy. Required Skills
- Minimum education required?High School Diploma or general
- Special skills required?Excellent interpersonal, communication,
sales, customer service and training skills. Strong knowledge of
building material products and the installation of building
material products. Exception follow up and follow through skills
with the ability to?juggle multiple projects. Knowledge of
point-of-sales systems, basic business accounting, safety and store
security. Ability to calculate figures and amounts. Ability to read
and interpret business periodicals, technical materials, and
government regulations. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with
abstract and concrete variables. Ability to operate networked
computer systems and specialized software application programs and
to instruct others in effective use of application software.
- Minimum experience required: 3 years experience in management,
preferably in retail management.
Keywords: BMC Stock Holdings, Inc, Columbia , Installed Sales Manager (Construction) - Columbia, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!