IT Project Manager
Company: DP Professionals
Posted on: May 28, 2023
DPP is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and
stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for lesser number of work efforts simultaneously
and work efforts consisting of smaller size, low complexity and
minimum system and customer impacts.
- Adheres to project management processes and methodologies to
ensure projects are delivered on time, within budgeted hours,
adheres to high quality standards, and meets ISSM
- Monitors project plans, assignments and work efforts on a daily
- Ensures resource needs are assigned appropriately and escalates
functional, quality, timeline issues.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans to meet
the needs of work effort.
- Responsible for leading the project from inception to final
business acceptance and implementation.
- Work schedule: Must be onsite Tues., Wed., and Thurs. Top
- MS Project, or other tool for managing projects
- Azure Boards
- PMP is not required, but would be a plus Minimum required work
- 3 years of IT experience in a leadership capacity on one or
more project teams.
- Completion of the Client Training Program for Project
Management may substitute for one year of work experience.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years of
project management experience and is ready to step up their
- We are also interested in more experienced project managers.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills with
assertive yet customer-focused style.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a team or project
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict management/resolution
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to
- Understanding of project management principles and
methodologies, information systems, business processes, and the key
drivers and measures of success for the business unit and the
- Demonstrated competency in management of resources to meet
goals and multiple projects.
- Basic ability to lead one or more multidiscipline,
high-performance work teams throughout project life cycle.
- Ability to negotiate terms and scope of work documents.
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations.
- Ability to manage all phases of work effort from inception to
completion. Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management
tools. Required education/equivalencies:
- Bachelor's degree (any major);
- OR, Associate's degree in any major, plus 2 years of
- OR, Extra 4 years job-related work experience (total 7 years
without a degree) Interested? Learn more:
Click the apply button or contact our recruiter Mason at
firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position
DPP offers a range of compensation and benefits packages to our
employees and their eligible dependents. Call today to learn more
about working with DPP.
Authorized US Worker - US Citizens and those authorized to work in
the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this
Keywords: DP Professionals, Columbia , IT Project Manager, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...