Executive Director (Full Time)
Company: The Westbury Senior Living
Posted on: May 24, 2023
"After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just
for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one
you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents'
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friends with this team, and I can happily say
I love my job and enjoy coming to work."-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Executive DirectorPosition Type: Full timeLocation:
Columbia, MissouriOur starting wage for Executive Directors is:
$85,000!Shift Schedule-Monday-Friday 8am-5pmCome join our team at
The Westbury Senior Living located at 550 Stone Valley Pkwy,
Columbia, MO 65203 !We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be a Visionary. Communicate with the team where the
community is going and what are its goals. This includes business
plans, sales plans.
- To be a "Management Mechanic:" responsible for keeping machine
of community, from residents to employees, running.
- To be a "Resident Receptor" by anticipating and managing
resident satisfaction needs.
- To be an "Entrepreneurial Steward." Run your community like
your own mini-business.What are we looking for?
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- You shall have two (2) years of college; at least three (3)
years of experience providing residential care to the elderly; or
equivalent education and experience.
- You must have an active and in good standing LNHA(Licensed
Nursing Home Administrator) or RCAL(Residential Care and Assisted
Living Administrator) for the state of Missouri(MO).
- You will have knowledge of the requirements for providing care
and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- You will have knowledge of and ability to conform to the
applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You will have the ability to maintain or supervise the
maintenance of financial and other records.
- You will direct the work of others and provide the necessary
leadership for measurable growth and satisfaction in performing the
- You will be a good character and have a reputation of personal
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skillsto be able to print documents
and enter information in our systems.
- You must becomfortable standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
for brief periods of time.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 25 pounds.
- You must be comfortable sitting at a desk between six and eight
hours a day as this position is primarily sedentary.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- You must have a clean driving record as per the insurance
carrier's policyEmployment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance(1st of the month following 60
days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance(Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance(Full Time)
- Paid time off(Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Timeaccrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement(after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program(FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift(FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want toseehow
much fun we areatThe Westbury Senior Living? Please visit us via
Facebook:Or,take a look at our website:Have questions? Want to
speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own
recruiter, Amber Moore: 816-332-3230.About the companyArrow Senior
Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer
varying levels of care including independent living, assisted
living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states
(Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employs nearly 1,400
employees!Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all
faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, or handicap, except as limited by state and
Keywords: The Westbury Senior Living, Columbia , Executive Director (Full Time), Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...