Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Currently seeking a Project Manager to support our clients located
near Columbia MO. The position requires Nuclear project manager
experience, preferably in a consulting environment, and
well-rounded expertise supporting electrical and controls
modifications. Experience in other heavy industrial engineering
projects such as manufacturing, steel, mining, and materials
processing will also be considered. Orbital is evaluating
candidates based upon their project management experience,
technical knowledge, field experience, and engineering design skill
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Function as Project Manager on specific projects. Schedule,
organize and direct others in the completion of
- Prepare, or supervise the preparation of scopes of work,
project schedules and cost estimates.
- Regularly utilizes client proprietary software packages to
complete daily project responsibilities.
- Act as main point of contact for designated client projects and
provides regular project updates.
- Complete all tasks in accordance with project execution
procedures and guidelines as set forth in corporate Project
Management System and client standards.
- Responsible for managing and evaluating change orders and scope
- Frequently communicate with client on projects to best
determine the most cost-effective solutions.
- Provides timely and detailed documentation to ensuring projects
are on budget and schedule.
- Work is mostly located in the office, with occasional
field-based activities depending on project needs.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in project management in the
nuclear power industry is preferred. Superior communication and
interpersonal skills are essential. Project management experience
including an understanding and use of project management and
project control principles and tools is required. Candidates should
have a thorough understanding and aptitude in the use of current
computer software including general office products, design and
business enterprise software.
Education and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering Discipline is
- A minimum of 10 years of Project Management Experience is
- Project Management Training and/or PMP Certification a
A commitment to excellence and hard work will be rewarded with a
competitive salary, career advancement opportunities, and an
excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
prescription drug, 401(k), and supplemental insurance.
Orbital Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
EEO/AA/M-F-V-D. Orbital Engineering, Inc. seeks diversity among its
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, Columbia , Project Manager, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!