Company: KRA Operations, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Kirin America, KRA is a Tier 1 supplier to the Home Electronic
Appliances in South Carolina. Kirin is joined by HQ in South Korea,
and in Mexico. We are seeking highly motivated Quality Manager to
join our organization in SC, USA!
*Job Descrption: *
QC Management ensures their teams follow established rules for
handling quality control issues; aids and help train the production
team to help produce quality products. Work with a variety of
departments and personnel - with engineers and production team - to
test and assess the quality of product output. They must maintain
knowledge of accepted industry testing practices, as well as any
new developments in their industry.
*Key Responsibility of QC Management: *
* Oversee all daily operations of the quality department
* Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate
* Conduct routine non-routine analyses of in-process materials raw
materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability
* Assign and verify corrective actions and track countermeasures
for continuous improvement.
* Implement 5S area standards site wide.
* Manage to create and establish proper process and procedure to
meet Customer's requirements.
* Manage to promote safety programs and safe work practices
* Manage QC team with training measurement skills and QC tools and
* Responsible for development and implement manufacturing
processes, and work activities to meet all company's quality
standards, and delivery standards.
* Educate quality procedures and process to the production team,
and quality team as needed.
* Follow upon entered SQCI for all shipping OQC passed items.
* Responsible for development and implementation of all quality
processes for incoming, process, and outgoing QC inspections and
* Able to work and communicate with the Client's QC representative
and build positive and effective business relationship.
* Check and manage internal QC team member who reports to the
client's site, follow up with current issues, and other customer's
* Any additional QC related tasks that are requested by the QC
Department manager and the President.
* 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing in Quality
* Bachelor's Degree in related field
* Bilingual: English and Korean is preferred.
KRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination
and Harassment of Any Kind: KRA is committed to the principle of
equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at KRA are based on business
needs, job requirments and invidual qualifications, without regards
to race, color religion or belief, family or parental status, or
any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate. KRA will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment based on any of these charaterictics. KRA encourages
applicants of all ages.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Prosperity, SC 29127: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* ISO 9001: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: KRA Operations, LLC, Columbia , Quality Manager, Executive , Prosperity, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!