Assistant Property Manager
Company: Easlan Management Company
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are seeking a dynamic and hard working Assistant Property
Manager to join our TEAM! Previous property management experience
is REQUIRED.By showcasing your superb sales and customer service
skills, you will help provide an exceptional living experience for
our residents and aid in exceeding prospective resident's
expectations, you will:
- Manage the sales process from start to finish by presenting our
apartments and community in a compelling way, overcoming
objections, building relationships and creating excitement.
- Maintain these relationships by providing excellent customer
service and helping current residents resolve problems as they
- Complete leases and related paperwork.
- Actively participate in the marketing of the apartment
community to attract new residents.
- Have fun while being involved all aspects of the multi-family
- Full-time, able to work weekends (hours are Monday - Friday 9am
to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm.The most important skills and
qualifications you can bring to this position include:
- Minimum of one (1) -year of Assistant Property Manager
- Social Media account maintenance. -
- Entrata experience preferred, but not required.
- Property Manager license preferred, but not required.
- Confidence to lease apartments at fair market value and close
- Knack for addressing concerns of current residents in a
friendly and professional manner.
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to roll up your sleeves and
get the job done.What you'll receive for helping our apartment
community achieve its goals:
- Competitive pay with commissions earned on apartments
- Company provided training
- A generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO) to include paid
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability
insuranceSuccessful candidates will be required to pass a criminal
background, credit check and drug test. If this sounds like a place
for you, we'd love to hear from you!Our company provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Easlan Management Company, Columbia , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Cayce, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!