Program Manager for Career Services
Company: Alternative Community Training (ACT)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Summary: Supervise Career Specialists, coordinate and
oversee employment services, and ensure service documentation meets
requirements. Reports to the Assistant Program Director for Career
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the Job:
1. Promote the growth of ACT Career Services by developing and
maintaining community-based work sites for employment and
2. Assist in coordinating and monitoring the referral and intake
3. Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate Career Specialists on an
4. Complete payroll approval by established deadlines for Career
5. Develop service schedules and staffing schedules to ensure
individual goals and needs are met.
6. Ensure that the Person-Centered Planning Process is adhered to
by attending and participating in IP meetings and other special
staffing for individuals.
7. Complete annual written assessments, unit requests, annual
consent and authorizations, implementation strategies, and other IP
8. Ensure daily service documentation and event reporting is
completed in a timely manner and is in compliance with all required
9. Write and/or review monthly report and other required reports to
ensure reports meet all requirements and accurately reflect
10. Assist in maintenance of the fiscal integrity of the program by
monitoring billing processes and submitting and following up on
requests for units as needed for jobseekers. Submit monthly billing
reports by required deadlines.
11. Ensure successful job seeker outcomes by effectively
collaboration and communicating with internal and external
stakeholders but not limited to: employer, job seeker, families,
case management entities, and other service providers.
12. Provide direct services to ensure service continuity and to
promote fiscal responsibility.
13. Remain informed of and assist in assuring compliance with
program standards (State agreements and contracts, Waiver
regulations, CARF standards, DOL regulations, ACT policies and
Procedures and best practice).
14. Ensure Health and Safety standards are followed at ACT as well
as community based sites.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Keep Assistant Program Director informed, in a timely manner, of
situations, concerns, or problems related to individuals,
personnel, or services.
2. Maintain current certification in Abuse/Neglect Prevention, CPR,
First Aid, PBS, HIPAA, and all others required by the agency.
3. Participate in ACT committees as needed.
4. Regular attendance and punctuality.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength
through diversity. We are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, genetic expression,
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Different makes us better.
Benefits Summary: ACT values its employees and is committed to
offering benefits designed to help enhance their physical and
mental health. ACT views the benefits offered to its workforce as a
vital component of the overall compensation package. We strive to
offer our employees a robust and comprehensive benefit package that
includes health/dental/vision/supplemental insurance, a matching
retirement plan, an employee referral program, employee assistance
program, and a generous paid absence/vacation package which makes
ACT a more attractive place to work.
Keywords: Alternative Community Training (ACT), Columbia , Program Manager for Career Services, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!