Assistant Food Service Director - 2
Company: Elior North America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company: Elior North America Position: Assistant Food Service
Director - 2 (Req #: 7536192) Department: Food Service Management
Status: Full Time Shift: Salaried Minimum education: High
School/Secondary School Diploma or GED EEO code: 1.2. First/Mid
Level Officials & Managers Apply now Date posted: June 14, 2022
Location: 1001 Rogers Street, ENA - Higher Education - Aladdin
Columbia, MO, 65216, US End date: November 22, 2022 Compensation:
Not disclosed Job code: AFSD Are you looking for an opportunity to
join a company that is making a difference? Look no further, this
is the opportunity you have been looking for. Position Summary: The
Assistant Food Service Director will assist with overseeing all
culinary, safety and sanitation as well as the operations functions
for the account. You will manage and lead a team of associates.
Additionally, as the Assistant Director of the account, you will be
responsible for assisting with the following:Plans, directs,
organizes, and coordinates the activities of the Food Service
Department to provide outstanding dining options to our contracted
client, establishes policies and procedures to provide
administrative direction for menu formation, food preparation,
distribution and service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation
standards, safety practices, staffing, and staff development.
Assures compliance with standards of practice and regulatory
requirements. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage all functions of the food service department and
- Confers with District Manager or other departments regarding
the technical and administrative aspects of dining service.
- Interviewing, training, disciplinary actions, competency
reviews, staffing and attending appropriate meetings.
- Ensures account is meeting all budgetary targets and
- Reviews and implements Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Bachelor's degree in culinary arts or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience coordinating food service
- Excellent communication skills and experience with
communicating with hourly staff as well as Executive level
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a sharp
focus on client and customer services, as well as building, growing
and owning a strong business.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Elior North America, Columbia , Assistant Food Service Director - 2, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!