Substance Abuse Program Director - Columbia, SC
Company: New Season
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: June 25, 2022
New Season:For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have
been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
("OUD").Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states,
our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment,
counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with
OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the
underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of
care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the
patient on their journey to recovery.Job Summary:This position
provides management and leadership direction to the clinic team on
a day-to-day basis. Works with Medical Director, Regional Director,
clinic staff both clinical and pharmacy as well as the support
center teams to ensure the overall wellbeing and safety of
- Manages, guides, coaches and disciplines all staff within their
clinic according to organizational standards.
- Provides proper training and development to ensure that all
staff and contract labor.
- Partners with Talent Acquisitions on recruiting of all center
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for staff and
- Ensures key compliance components are met; not limited to
local, state, federal, Medicare, and Medicaid requirements.
- Responsible for accurate daily accounting of all cash
transactions (including deposits) and financial oversight.
- Responsible for oversight of all data inputs in the electronic
medical records. Assuring daily data reconciliation and accuracy
and ensures that patient progress and medical necessity is
- Ensures that all patients and staff have completed all intake,
admission, discharge and aftercare paperwork.
- Identifies and addresses clinic needs and makes recommendations
for clinic improvement opportunities along with associated
- Develops and maintains a patient group session schedule for
counseling staff to further strengthen the patient's bond with the
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in CARF conformance and the state audit
- Conducts the treatment team on a regular basis to ensure the
highest level of patient care. Ensures all at risk for discharge
patients are evaluated and specific plans are established.
- Sets and communicates the local business plan by quarter for
the center and the onsite team.
- Monitors key performance indicators, evaluates trends,
establishes goals, and monitors progress to established goals.
- Responsible for profit and loss of the center and drives
results with self pay and third party patients.
- Responsible for accurate collection of patient financial
responsibility and accountability (including co-pays, deductibles,
and financial contracts).
- Prepares and submits annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and
daily reports as necessary.Essential Qualifications:
- Education, Licensure and/or Certification: Human Services or
Business bachelors degree REQUIRED. Masters preferred. -
- Required Knowledge:
- General Knowledge of Substance Abuse or treatment of Addiction,
and management, Knowledge and understanding of applicable state and
- General Knowledge of Practice Manager and Site Director front
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Human Services and
or any of the following fields: substance abuse, psychology,
sociology, counseling, healthcare practice management or another
- One (1) year of management experience unless specifically
outlined by State regulations.
- Multi-unit healthcare experience preferred.Colonial Management
Group, LP./New Season provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.40-50Columbia Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Columbia , Substance Abuse Program Director - Columbia, SC, Executive , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!