Assistant Branch Manager - Sales Manager Trainee
Company: Republic Finance
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview and Responsibilities:As an Assistant Branch Manager,
you will go through an 18 to 24 month paid training program
designed to build skills and knowledge required to successfully run
a Republic Finance branch! Starting base pay is $33,500 - $37,000 +
a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!!! You will also have an uncapped monthly
bonus opportunity which averages $5,000 annually. Once you complete
the program, you will be eligible to apply to Branch Manager
openings throughout our 10 states, and we continue to expand into
new states each year! (Relocation package provided!) Branch
Managers are eligible for monthly bonuses as well as an annual
bonus based on branch performance.
Republic Finance is a leading consumer lending company serving 230+
communities. We are well known for our outstanding customer
service, and we are looking for individuals that are career driven,
customer focused, and are interested in making an impact in the
communities we serve. Our core values are focused on the people
element of the business, and we are hoping to find like-minded
individuals to contribute to our shared success. Come be a part of
a remarkable team with a growing company that values its employees
and regularly promotes from within! Take the next step in your
career and apply with us today! Job responsibilities are as
Actively seek opportunities to originate new loan business with new
and existing customers. No cold calling!
- Actively listen to understand our customer's needs to recommend
the best consumer loan and voluntary product solutions to meet
their financial goals.
- Call customers regarding payment reminders and arrangements
- Educate customers on improving credit and reducing monthly
costs through consolidation of debt.
- Complete loan applications, explain the process to customers
and answer questions regarding loan products and processing.
- Handle entire loan processing cycle, promote and sell services,
evaluate loan applications, perform risk analysis and underwriting,
make credit decisions, and administer loan closings.
- Take ownership of customer concerns and work with management to
formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans.
- Process insurance claims, follow-ups and payments when
necessary and maintain insurance log.
- Shadow Branch Manager for development purposes and become
eligible for promotion in 18-24 months.
- Assist Branch Manager with management functions such as
recruitment of branch staff, training and development of staff,
meeting sales goals, supporting the company's Core Values and
developing action plans to improve operational controls and ensure
consistent customer service and an outstanding client
- Bachelor's degree is required. (College Seniors can sometimes
work 20 hours a week until graduation)
- 1-3 years of sales experience (i.e. retail sales,
goal-oriented, incentive based) is strongly preferred.
- Relocation is required after training is complete and may also
be required during your tenure in the Assistant Branch Manager
role. *Relocation package is provided for moves > 50 miles.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication
and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as a dedicated team
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making,
organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve
existing programs and develop new ones.
- Basic computer skills required; familiarity with Windows and MS
- Must have valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background
history, credit history and driving history and pass a
pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance
licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products.
Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by
the state's department of insurance.Benefits:We offer a competitive
compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term
DisabilityAdditional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly incentive bonus pay
- Internal promotions
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age disability or veteran status in employment
opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a
Keywords: Republic Finance, Columbia , Assistant Branch Manager - Sales Manager Trainee, Executive , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!