National Service Manager for Advanced Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
EquipmentShare is Hiring a National Service Manager for Advanced
EquipmentShare is searching for a National Service Manager for
Advanced Solutions based out of our Columbia, MO headquarters.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the
modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions
that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk
exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare's product
offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet
tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions
and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned
construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve
dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a
national footprint in every major market in the country by the end
of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of
construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to
120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare's rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for
equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission
begins with our rental product, and it's a testimony to our ability
to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our
expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong
contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we've built into
our rental fleet. And it's just the beginning of our journey to
establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who
all share an interest in providing a service and product that
improve our customer's experience. Above all, we care about
building something people want, and the only way to do that is by
assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is
to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire
construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving
that goal possible.
We're seeking a National Service Manager for Advanced Solutions who
loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a
fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of
tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The
opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare,
where you'll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work,
chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push
you to achieve your best.
- Oversee and supervise the quality and performance of our
Service Managers and service personnel across the Regions.
- Ensure all equipment within the fleet complies with ANSI & OSHA
- Maintain an OEC Unavailable for the region at or below the 8%
for service and move equipment to other markets that can repair the
- Working with the training department to schedule technicians
for manufacturer specific training.
- Have a working relationship with Equipment Manufactures to
assist with parts needs and technical service support for their
- Be a positive role model and lead by example to inspire others
and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Works closely with RM's, DM's and GM's making sure the quality
of our service for customer and company-owned rentals is up to
- Keep in communication with the warranty team, that our warranty
recovery is on target with expectations for the region.
- Providing solutions to problems on the fleet that have been
down for over 30 days, by working with vendors on parts issues or
- Maintaining the highest standard of a Safety culture within the
- Visit all locations within the Regions periodically to ensure
every shop has a positive work flow as well as clean and organized
shop and yard areas.
- Effectively, clearly and accurately communicate information so
everyone on your team is on the same page.
- Working with the SM's to maintain all upcoming service
intervals within the T3 operating platform.
- Making sure all safety related signage, PPE and safeguards are
in place and being enforced.
- Working with system trainers in all new markets, so all new
employees are trained properly within the T3 platform and will work
- Performs periodic service audits to make sure all markets are
maintaining our fleet to the highest standards.
- Direct communication with the markets on all equipment repairs
- Works with outside repair facilities on repairs that will need
to be repaired by a 3rd party service provider.
- Monitors and communicates with the fleet department on all
equipment that has a high maintenance cost that needs to be sold
out of the fleet.
- Work with SM's on service related P&L financial statements
and how to manage all related spend.
- Work directly with the ES tracker team and the Service Managers
to assist in the logistics of internal tracker installs.
- Work closely with the Regional and District Service Managers on
all aspects of service related goals and Key Performance
Skills And Qualifications
Industry knowledge (this can be in the rental industry or a related
construction field), innovative and dependable. Ideally three years
of maintenance and service experience.
Competitive candidates will have strong interpersonal and problem
solving skills. Candidates must be adaptable to the fast pace of a
growing company and be able to quickly educate themselves about and
stay up-to-date on the latest EquipmentShare products and services.
We are looking for individuals who are competitive, but thrive in a
team oriented environment. Preference will be given to applicants
with experience and/or a background in the construction
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- Generous paid time off
- With us, you get a chance to be a part of a growing startup's
success and build the foundation for our future
Since our founding in 2015, we've had explosive growth-and we're
not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest
in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we'd love to
meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: EquipmentShare, Columbia , National Service Manager for Advanced Solutions, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!