Division Manager - Sales
Company: Encompass Health
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring! As a national leader across home health, hospice,
and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is
consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities
we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care
exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our
patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is
compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients. Ever-mindful
of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle
choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan Responsibilities Encompass Health -
Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Division Manager to lead
our Sales Team.-- The right person for this role should be an
experienced home health or hospice sales professional who--can
effectively direct the planning and implementation of the sales
process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to
achieve revenue and admission goals. Responsibilities include:
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Area Sales Managers.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies
and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins and
Encompass' image to clients.
- Review and analyze branch office admission and non-admission
data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, per
office, per Area Manager, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Regional Vice President of Sales to
discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for
Area Managers to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Area Manager on a weekly basis to discuss
sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Area Managers are targeting the accounts with the most
potential as well as to create new territories when there are an
ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Area Managers to perform at their highest potential in
order to achieve performance goals. Qualifications
- The ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive
related field experience, or be a licensed professional with
extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and
hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales,
territory management, strong presentation skills, performance
management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence,
negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage
Keywords: Encompass Health, Columbia , Division Manager - Sales, Executive , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!