Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Night Shift - Some Weekends RequiredUp to $10K Sign-On BonusMore
personalized patient careMore professional impactBE THE
CONNECTION.Your role as nurse manager will empower you to be the
connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive
effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on
each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make
the most of your clinical and management skills with national
post-acute care leader Encompass Health.What makes Encompass Health
careers different-and better:Working at Encompass Health means
being part of something special: A team that is passionate about
making an impact on patients' lives each day. Unlike the typical
hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique
opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery
from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint
replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As
you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can
form significant relationships with them and celebrate the
successes they experience along the way.Our culture of compassion
and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide
our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage
and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing
the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health,
you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A
career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your
talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard
for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:NURSE
MANAGERAs a nurse manager, channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis.
Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Manage all nursing operations, including employee activities
and quality of patient care.
- Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care
programs, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate inter- and intradepartmental administrative and
- Take full responsibility in the absence of the chief nursing
- Promote and maintain an inclusive work environment and culture
that is respectful and accepting of diversity.Credentials:
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- BLS certification, with ACLS certification to be obtained
within one year of hire or position start date required.
- CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the
eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of nursing experience, including two or more
recently in an inpatient hospital setting required.
- Progressive nursing management experience, including 24-hour
- Previous service in leadership roles, such as charge nurse or
supervisor, including responsibility for reporting, issue
resolution, setting of direction, and accountability for results
required.Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on
day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.About us:Helping
patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a
national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
together.Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this
opportunity to join our team.To learn more about us, visit us
online at encompasshealth.comConnect with
Opportunity EmployerAddress: 2935 Colonial Drive, Columbia
29203Shift: Night JobSchedule: Full-timeJob ID: 2027721Contact Name
- External: Holly WrightContact Email - External:
Keywords: Encompass Health, Columbia , Nurse Manager, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!