Senior Risk Management Analyst
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission
to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to
improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems
engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management
* The Senior Risk Management Analyst administers the organization's
comprehensive risk insurance program, including insurance
certificates, bond requests, contractual liability, and renewal
applications, ensuring that company's liability is low.
* Prepares varied types of insurance certificates for landlord
leases, contracts, proposals/bids, company activities and vendors
ensuring that company's exposure is not jeopardized. Reviews
certificate request and follows up on any discrepancies with
appropriate personnel (i.e., building owner, company management,
* Maintains insurance schedules. Reviews and processes Certificate
of Insurance (COI) requests in support of leases, contracts,
proposals/bids, and company activities.
* Completes quarterly audits on various insurance policies.
* Maintains exposure data in Risk Management Information System
* Evaluates and verifies data received from divisions, finance, and
payroll for submission to insurance carriers on workers'
compensation wages, sales figures, freight, property
values/locations, auto inventory, etc., for various types of
insurance premium renewals (i.e., workers' compensation, property,
auto, general liability).
* Reviews and analyzes data for accuracy to ensure lowest possible
* Compiles financial information for applications submitted on
Director/Officer Liability and other policies regarding shareholder
information, pending litigation, director and officer
* Maintains loss prevention files, including insurance reports,
hazardous material information, and ergonomic information.
* 10 to 12 years of experience with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with
MS/MA. Additional years of experience may substitute education.
* International Standards for Organization (ISO) 9001 Certification
for Quality Trained
* Hands on experience with a quality management system
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
* Secret security clearance
* . Experience with Cybersecurity Program Management
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
* Experience with Microsoft Office.
Sumpter, SC / Shaw AFB
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta,
everything we do, from conducting innovative research to
cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring
that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad
array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from
investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex
challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than
48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just
that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer -
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: Perspecta, Columbia , Senior Risk Management Analyst, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!