Correctional Medicine Clinical Director Needed in Columbia, SC (Physic
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!" The Clinical Director manages the
treatment program for the Sexually Violent Predator program,
overseeing the quality of services provided and ensuring compliance
with applicable codes, rules, regulations and program
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related
- Knowledge of cognitive-behavioral treatment methods, sex
offender treatment methods, and mental health theories, concepts
and methods related to treatment in Sexually Violent Predators
facilities, forensic or correctional settings.
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific
treatment or treatment in a correctional or forensic setting.
- Management experience in a mental health, residential, or
correctional facility.Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Licensed or licensed-eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in the
state of South Carolina.
- Oversee the quality of services provided in the Clinical
Department, including Comprehensive Treatment Services, Residential
Management, Activity Therapy, Psychology, Vocation, Education,
Spiritual Services, and Discharge Planning.
- Chair or participates in facility-wide committees such as
Strategic Planning, Environment of Care, Performance Improvement,
Accreditation and Compliance.
- Establish training agenda for Clinical and Residential Services
- Lead a diverse staff in delivering empirically-supported,
culturally competent treatment services.
- Participate in program development activities with Wellpath's
team of SVP Program Clinical Directors and Director of Sexually
Violent Predator Clinical Programs.
- Comply with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and
regulations formulated by the State of South Carolina Department of
Mental Health (DMH).
- Ensure the employment, credentialing, utilization and
maintenance of an appropriate number or trained, qualified staff to
meet service delivery needs of the program.
- Ensure timely and appropriate training to assure the ability of
treatment staff to implement the responsibilities and duties of
- Ensure participation in the Quality Management Program.
- Assures policies and program are compliant with the Commission
on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities standards for Adult
- Serve as liaison with the company, the contracting client, and
other outside agencies.
- Provide court testimony as needed.
- Complete on-call responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for report writing, including monthly
administrative reports.Wellpath is an EOE
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets. Keyphrases: health administration
jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital
administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration
jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs,
chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs,
associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs,
healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Wellpath, Columbia , Correctional Medicine Clinical Director Needed in Columbia, SC (Physic, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!