Physician needed for Director opportunity-Columbia South Carolina -Hospital System-Sign on bonus
Company: Accountable Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Internal Medicine opening in Columbia, South Carolina. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Physician
Director for Hospital System in South Carolina-Sign on
Bonus!POSITION TITLE: Hospitalist Medical Director- Columbia South
CarolinaTHE COMPANY: Correct Care Solutions LLC Company
Introduction:With over 11,000 employees and approximately 500
facilities, CCS provides comprehensive healthcare services to
correctional facilities around the U.S. The one thing that comes to
mind when you meet or work with people from CCS is that this group
"has a good heart and is focused on doing the right things." You
can be proud to work for and with the team at CCS. Our clients know
we are accountable and reliable. Our people can count on being
treated fairly. Our patients receive the treatment they need and
the respect they deserve. Safety is our first priority at CCS to
our providers and patients. Per the Chief Psychiatric Officer on
staff "We provide more safety and security than most facilities"
"It's an institutional environment that is more isolated with
officers, nurses and staff that is better secure for our providers
and patients than other facilities".
CCS has more than 15 years' experience operating state psychiatric
hospitals that serve both forensic and civil populations. This
includes the current management of 7 residential treatment centers
in Florida, Massachusetts, South Carolina, and Texas. Through these
centers, CCS currently serves approximately 2,000 patients.With
over 2,300 skilled professionals, CCS continues to grow by
providing clients with services that meet or exceed performance
requirements and standards of care. In addition to serving patients
with mental illness, CCS also assists those individuals who suffer
a co-existing alcohol or drug addiction. . CCS has adhered to a
cultural philosophy we call 5-H. Hunger to teach & grow in a
supported environment, Honesty , Hardworking, Humility to those we
serve and support & Humor with a positive & passionate attitude.
Overview at this Hospital: Our Medical Executive Director is
responsible for the clinical elements of the entire system,
including professional duties, and provides direct care to patients
and consultation to professional staff.
- Assisted South Carolina Department of Mental Health in securing
initial Joint Commission accreditation for 178 forensic beds
- Named 2012 Program of the Year by the National Commission on
Correctional Health Care (NCCHC)
- Finalized installation of an electronic medical record
- Received accolades for community involvement from the National
Alliance on Mental Illness and American Red CrossEducation:
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical School.
- Successful completion of a Post-graduate training program in a
Primary Care discipline (Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Family
- Seven (7) years professional experience providing primary care
to persons within a mental health treatment environment, or solid
clinical experience. Two (2) years at the administrative clinical
level, assistant director or its equivalent.
- Prefer a doctor who has previous worked in a corrections,
psych, inpatient secure facility setting
- 354 Bed facility
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and
technical concepts and applications, financial reports, and legal
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the
- Must be able to act as a competent liaison between the
organization and the community.Licenses/Certifications:
- Active and unencumbered license to practice medicine in the
state of South Carolina.
- Active and unrestricted DEA privileges & State Controlled
Substance Registration in South Carolina.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in a Primary Care
- Assumes responsibility for medical program, as required by the
National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC)
- Consults with medical specialists to provide advice and
expertise in their respective areas.
- Provides professional consultation for all professionals in the
- Provides medical serves to patients during scheduled
- Supervises clinical services provided by the professional
staff, i.e., functions as "healthy authority."
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
- COMPENSATION:Based on the skills and experience of the person
hired, we are anticipating a competitive base salary and
performance-based bonus potential, comprehensive medical benefits
and relocation assistance.Application Information:If you are
qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for
this great opportunity, please submit the following information:
- Resume (in WORD format)To apply directly and to learn more
about this great opportunity, please contact me at Irene
Abrams-Beaver at or submit your confidential resume to Benefits:
Robust list of benefits are offered to CSS employees. Three medical
plan with FSA, 2 dental plans, and Vision coverage. Life,
Disability and supplemental insurances offered, PTO, and a 401K
with employer match. Tuition reimbursement or college savings
programs for those seeking to expand their education. Location:
Columbia South Carolina has 135k population living within its old
historic culture. Loads of recreational activity or theater for
entertainment on your relaxing weekends to enjoy. Riverbanks Zoo &
Garden is a huge park with animal enclosures and botanical gardens.
A diverse collection spanning centuries is on display at the
Columbia Museum of Art. Water activities to take part in on the
rivers and water parks to cool off during the summers months
surrounding the city. Shopping malls all around town for all of
your amenities. Getaway weekends to beaches or mountains on your
time off with family such as Charleston or Charlotte NC. Easy
access to Interstates. Cost of living is very affordable with good
schools if you are relocating to the area. Keyphrases: internal
medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine
specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal
medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Columbia , Physician needed for Director opportunity-Columbia South Carolina -Hospital System-Sign on bonus, Executive , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!